Grilling a beef steak is a tricky job. You need professional skills to prepare a delicious beef steak with a flavorful crust. You may find a restaurant offering beef bbq singapore but how to do it at home? Grilling a beef steak needs all these steps to be completed.
- First, you need to select which part of the beef cut you want to grill. It is a crucial step to have a nice juicy beef steak item. You can take ribeyes, t-bones, porterhouses etc.
- The second step would be how to season it. You can have a variety of seasoning items like salt, pepper, honey, and butter. In addition, herbs can give a good touch to the grilling preparation.
- Thirdly, the selection of grilling machine you want to use. Now, there are two options available- gas or charcoal grilling machine. It does not matter whether you are in a beef bbq in Singapore when you have decided to cook for yourself a delicious grilled beef steak.
- The most important factor for preparing a perfectly cooked beef steak is setting the temperature right. And it varies depending on which grilling machine are you using.
- The last step would be for how long are you leaving the beef steak on the grilling machine.
However, other factors make your beef steak delicious. The cut of the steak, its thickness, seasoning, grilling with coals or not- all these things play an important role in making your beef steak stand out.